The attorneys at Moreno Family Law have been practicing law for over 20 years, and we are committed to helping San Jose clients achieve the best results possible in divorce, child custody, and child support cases. To learn even more about how our family lawyers can help you, click through the links below.
- Find out whether a legal separation may be in your financial best interest by reading this Forbes magazine article.
- Learn more about grandparents’ visitation rights in California with this helpful guide from the California Court system.
- Check out this Huffington Post piece on how to pick the best divorce lawyer.
- What are marriage penalties and bonuses when it comes to taxes? Find out here.
- Read this article to learn more about child custody and parent visitation.
Here at Moreno Family Law, we truly believe in compromise. That means our family lawyers will do everything in our power to settle before going to court so all parties can move on from a divorce. If a trial is necessary, our attorneys are experienced litigators who will fight for our clients. Call our San Jose office at (408) 266-9011 to learn more.