The divorce process can be emotional and financially challenging. That is why hiring a skilled family law attorney is essential to getting through the process as efficiently as possible. A lawyer can help you navigate the paperwork, hearings, and negotiations that come along with filing for divorce. Here are some useful websites that offer additional information about California family law:
- CNBC explores the five most common financial mistakes couples make as a result of divorce. Read the list to ensure that your family steers clear of these missteps.
- The divorced children section of Psychology Today’s website contains a number of great resources of kids implicated in their parents’ separation.
- Do you need to file a restraining order? The California state courts website provides a helpful guide.
- Budgeting is a skill that can help both partners during a trial separation or permanent divorce. CareOneCredit explains best practices in budget management.
- The online news portal Huffington Post curated advice for spouses in unhappy marriages that are thinking about divorce. Click through to watch the slide show.
If you need family law help in Northern California, look no further than the San Jose-based team at Moreno Family Law. Call our office today at (408) 266-9011 to schedule a case evaluation with a member of our staff.