Family law is often a complex and emotional topic. This is why hiring an experienced attorney is your best option when dealing with a marriage, divorce, or child custody dilemma. A lawyer can explain your options and apply the law to help you attain a favorable outcome. Readers who enjoyed our recent articles will appreciate the following in-depth links about restraining orders, California law, and child custody issues:
- Santa Clara County courts explain the benefits of filing for a domestic violence restraining order in California.
- Certain situations may necessitate pre-nuptial agreements more than others. The Los Angeles Times looks at some of these examples.
- In the event that your former partner is convicted of a crime, you may be able to take away his or her parenting time and replace it with supervised visitation.
- Married couples in California face unique tax burdens because they live in a community property state. Turbo Tax outlines how this differs from equitable distribution states.
- The American Bar Association published a comprehensive guide on what to do if you and your partner are thinking about a divorce.
Bay Area couples who need unbiased legal advice about divorce or child custody should contact the experienced legal professionals at Moreno Family Law by calling (408) 266-9011 to schedule a no-obligation consultation today.