Readers were interested in our recent articles about property division and no-fault divorce may enjoy the following articles:
- The San Francisco Chronicle lays out the definitions and exceptions to California’s community property laws in the real estate section of their website.
- By law, California allows for no-fault divorces. Learn more about this by clicking through to the Judicial Branch of California website.
- Interested in seeing how many couples divorce every year in the Untied States? Read this informative U.S. Census Bureau report from 2012.
- For a look at how irreconcilable differences are explained in state law, check out the California Family Code section 2310.
- The history of no-fault divorce has been lengthy and complex. The New York Times clarifies how it took 40 years for all 50 states to adopt the law.
Do not go through a divorce alone. A trusted family lawyer by your side can make a big difference in property division and subsequent child custody and alimony agreements. Northern California residents looking for legal counsel should contact Moreno Family Law. Our San Jose office has been helping Bay Area families for many years. Call (408) 266-9011 today to schedule an appointment.