Readers who enjoyed our recent look at prenuptial agreements and varying types of child custody will also appreciate the following links:
- The difference between custody and parenting time can be hard to distinguish. The California Courts website features a comprehensive FAQ section to clarify these topics.
- California is a community property state. The State’s Tax Service Center explains what it means for your marriage and tax liability.
- Bankrate.com published an article about the complex contractual nature of prenuptial agreements.
- If you want to learn more about family law issues, the California State Bar features a series of free podcasts put on by attorneys from all over the state.
- Signing a prenuptial agreement can make your relationship stronger, according to the site Daily Finance. Click through to read the article.
Few legal issues are as important to our lives as family law. That is why Moreno Family Law is committed to helping Northern California couples navigate divorce, custody, and child support issues with expert advice and legal know-how. Call our San Jose office today at (408) 266-9011 to receive a free consultation about the family law topic affecting your life.