If you are contemplating divorce, then you likely have lots of questions. Divorce and custody are complex family law issues, and a family lawyer will be your best source of information. However, the following links may answer many of your initial questions:
- The California court system provides an explanation about divorce, and other ways to end a marriage, as well as answers to a number of frequently asked questions.
- This PDF provides a brief summary of the history of California divorce laws.
- The State Bar of California offers common questions and answers about what you need to know about divorce and custody.
- The American Bar Association has created a PDF with a glossary of legal terms about divorce.
- This site provides definitions of commonly-used terms and basic custody information.
To speak with a family lawyer about your divorce or child custody issues, contact Moreno Family Law at (408) 266-9011.