Divorce proceedings range from those involving a mutual decision with no children involved to complicated and drawn-out cases with children and substantial assets. No matter where your case falls on this scale, these links may be able to provide some helpful information:
- KidsHealth.org provides tips on helping your child through divorce.
- The California Courts provide an overview of the process for divorce, legal separation, or annulment of a marriage.
- This site provides helpful links to advice for kids dealing with divorce, tips on dealing with emotions, and more.
- The California Department of Child Support Services provides a guideline calculator for child support.
- The Superior Court of California for Santa Clara County provides a list of helpful family resources.
To speak with a San Jose divorce attorney about your unique case, contact Moreno Family Law at (408) 266-9011.