If you’ve enjoyed our recent blog posts, which have discussed California child custody and pre-nuptial agreements, check out these additional resources:
- The California Courts website provides excellent legal explanations about all aspects of family law. Whether you are learning about child visitation rights or child support, this website likely has an answer for you.
- The Association of Family and Conciliation Courts has created an in-depth guide for joint custody and shared parenting. Visit the site to learn more about your legal rights as a parent with joint custody.
- If you reside in Santa Clara County and are having trouble collecting court-ordered child support following a divorce or separation, visit the County Department of Child Support Services for help.
- State law surrounding prenuptial agreements is covered in the California Premarital Agreement Act. Read the law to determine when these agreements are valid and when they are not.
- A Harvard Law School study shows that prenuptial agreements do not lead to higher divorce rates and may actually help couples build stronger marriages.
Legal issues pertaining to the family have far-reaching effects. A California lawyer will help ensure that your wishes for your marriage, children, and future are properly represented. To learn more, contact the San Jose offices of Moreno Family Law at (408) 266-9011.