If you and your spouse try to get through the divorce process alone, you may face unnecessary difficulties. When you hire a skilled attorney, however, there’s a better chance of reaching a more civil agreement. For more information, consider these additional resources:
- Are you unhappy in your current marriage? This page from FirstWivesWorld.com has some tell-tale signs that it’s time for divorce.
- Divorce can be especially difficult on children. Visit this page from KidsHealth.org to learn how to help your kids get through divorce.
- Has the divorce process caused you to suffer from depression? This page from HelpGuide.org can help you.
- Negotiating a divorce settlement can sometimes seem impossible. For help, visit this page from InsideDivorce.com.
- Do you have any questions about California divorce law? Visit this frequently asked questions page from the Judicial Branch of California.
If you have any questions, call Moreno Family Law at (408) 266-9011.